1. Have what you want the elemental to do firmly in mind.
2. You should not create the elemental to affect another person
without their permission.
3. Since this is a type of Gray Magick, you must perform a divination
to see whether or not he outcome will be positive.
4. As part of the magickal process, the elemental must be given the
command to disperse all energy with harm to no one once it has achieved
its goal or by a certain date and time. When giving the elemental the
date and time for dispersion, it is best to give astronomical dates, such
as “On the next day of mars when the Sun is halfway between its highest point
and its setting,” rather than Tuesday, October 13th, between 3 and 5 pm.
Step One: Decide on the purpose and perform your divination.
If it is positive, proceed to step two.
Step Two: Perform the Opening by Watchtower.
Step Three: Imagine that you are the element that you wish to
form into an artificial elemental. Hold your hands nine to twelve inches
apart, palms facing each other. Now imagine a bottle or box between your
hands. Next, as you exhale, visualize all of the element that you are
working with going out with your breath and being trapped in the container
between your hands. Do this until the container is literally bursting
Step Four: Take your hands away and let the container float in front of you.
Pick up the tool associated with the element. Put the tip of the tool against the
container and say,
“I hereby name thee _______.
Go thou and do _______.
When you have completed this task, disperse and reunite with (name of element you used)
everywhere and harm none on your way. If thou hast not completed thy task by (date and
time), then disperse nonetheless and reunite with (element) everywhere and harm none on
your way. So mote it be! Be on thy way!”
1. Set up your altar.
2. Use the moon’s phase to deem it a talisman or an amulet.
3. Place the charm to be in a bag and place it on your altar.
4. Write a word or short phrase to represent the charm.
5. Take a ritual cleansing bath.
Part Three: See Correspondences for any information you may need.
1. Charge the energy flowing through you from the MPR to the color
appropriate to the Sephira that most closely corresponds with the purpose of your charm.
2. Pickup the charm and hold it between your hands. Direct the
MPR energy down your arms, through your hands, and into the
charm. Feel it flow!
3. Say, “Come, oh (vibrate the name of the corresponding Angelic Order),
servants to God. Surround, consecrate, and charge this talisman/amulet!
(Re-vibrate the name of the Angelic Order.)”
Then say, “Oh (vibrate the name of the corresponding Archangel), help thy
humble servant and consecrate and charge this talisman! (Re-vibrate the
Archangel’s name.)” And then say, “I invoke the power of (vibrate the
corresponding God name or names)!
Charge and consecrate this talisman/amulet for thy name’s sake! (Re-vibrate the God name.)”
4. With the predetermined word or phrase, say, out loud, the purpose of the charm.
5. Hold the charm flat in your left hand. Pick up your Rainbow Wand by
the band of color that corresponds to the planet with which you are working
(this would be the planet that rules the zodiac sign associated with your
charm’s purpose). Holding the wand by the appropriate band, make an Invoking
Pentagram of Earth, vertically, over the charm. You’ll find the wand is
parallel to the Earth (horizontal). The black end should always be slightly
lower, never higher, than the white end.
6. Now, inhale and thrust the black end of the wand into the center of the
pentagram while you exhale and vibrate the selected God name.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 in proportion to the number that corresponds to the
Sephira you are working with, i.e. if you are working with Sephira number ten,
you would repeat steps 5 and 6 ten times.
8. State, with conviction, “So Mote It Be!”
1. Perform the BRH.
2. Perform the LBRP.